Issue #3 In The Works- Issue #2 Almost Gone!
Issue #3 of The Hand is in final edit mode and set to go to the printer this week. We think it looks amazing- and it should! We had over 370 images from 74 different entrants! WOW!! We are very excited that this issue will feature many more prints than the first two as well. Thanks, printmakers! We can’t wait to show you. We are set for a release date of January 1st. Selected artists will be posted in about two weeks, once we get the proofs back from the printer. Pre-orders for Issue #3 will be available at the same time.
1) In the meantime, Issue #2 is getting close to selling out. There are only about 30 copies left. Get yours now, while you still can: BUY ISSUE #2
2) We are working on making The Hand Magazine (including sold out issues) available for purchase via digital download. We will make an announcement when that is available.
3) We are also working on great discounted rates on bulk orders for businesses that are interested in carrying The Hand Magazine at their establishments. The Hand would love to be represented at your local art gallery, supply store, coffee shop, bookstore or whatever! Again, we will make an announcement when that is available.
4) We are accepting submissions for Issue #4, due out in April, 2014. Visit the Submissions and Current Call For Entries page for details.
5) Subscriptions would make an excellent gift this holiday season!! Just be sure to tell us where you would like the subscription sent in the Instructions to Seller section on PayPal.
OK, that’s it! Stay tuned to have your mind blown away with Issue #3!!